Tested on a few other computers, the basic authentication is definitely working on IE11 for other computers. However, on my computer, I can’t seem to get a username/password to prompt for IE11. It does work on all the other browsers installed on the computer.
I’ve tried reinstalling IE11, deleting all sorts of cache/credentials, changing various internet security levels, changing User Authentication to “Prompt for user name and password” on each zone. I’ve also tried in private browsing.
I have a feeling it’s either a windows setting or an IE11 setting at this point. Any direction would be wonderful.
IE11 Version: 11.836.18362.0