I need some help to configure Windows authentication from apache.
What I’ve done so far is:
- I create a new simple project (the default) of .net core from visual studio.
- I add this line: services.AddAuthentication(NegotiateDefaults.AuthenticationScheme).AddNegotiate();
to the Startup.ConfigureServices.
- this line: app.UseAuthentication(); to the Startup.Configure.
- if I run the project from the IIS, I was able to see the user.
- if I run the project from apachi (centos) i get this:
fail: Microsoft.AspNetCore.Diagnostics.ExceptionHandlerMiddleware An unhandled exception has occurred while executing the request.
System.PlatformNotSupportedException: Windows Principal functionality is not supported on this platform.
- The machine is joined to the domain.
Anyone can help me with the steps, I sure that there is other thing I need to configure (SPN, Service account) but I don’t now the order and the steps.
I appreciate any help.
Thanks in advance
Source: Windows Questions