I tried a first mini test script from a tutorial and the settings of selenium2library do not load (or whatever).
*** Settings *** Library selenium2library
I checked many questions and websites to this issue but … I simply do not find a solution. What is my error, what is missing?
Configuration and versions:
- Python 2.7.14
- IntelliBot Version 0.10.143.381
- pip 9.0.1 from c:python27libsite-packages (python 2.7)
- Robot Framework 3.2.2 (Python 2.7.14 on win32)
- pip (9.0.1)
- robotframework (3.2.2)
- robotframework-pythonlibcore (2.2.1)
- robotframework-selenium2library (3.0.0)
- robotframework-seleniumlibrary (4.5.0)
- selenium (3.141.0)
- setuptools (28.8.0)
- urllib3 (1.26.3)
Geckodriver for Firefox:
- geckodriver is in C:bin and environmental variable is set as geckodriver.
This is the mini script showing the error in the settings line.
Source: Windows Questions