I am looking for strict validation of string data in the gsoap. The process I tried so far,
- I have a WSDL with data structures defined. The data structure has a complex type.
- I have generated the required files to using wsdl2h and soapcpp2 tools.
- As part of the complex type I have a simple type which is mapped to the string. This sting has a regex pattern to match
- Now I am not able to do regex pattern matching for this string.
- I tried to implement the fsvalidate in my code and that seem to work. But all the regex pattern matching has to be done by my implementaiton.
My question is:
Can anybody provide me the example implementation of fsvalidate function pointer to do the regex pattern matching in gsoap code.
Source: Windows Questions C++