I’ve installed Apache ActiveMQ 5.16.3 on my windows 10 laptop for testing purposes
And i downloaded hawtio 2.13.3 as a webapp for monitoring.
Steps i did to install and configure :
- Downloaded ActiveMQ and extracted it to a folder
- Downloaded Hawtio and extracted it at ActiveMQ webapps folder
- Added Hawtio as a resource under jetty.xml file
- Added -dhawtio configurations under activemq file at bin folder
- Ran ActiveMQ service installer "InstallService.bat"
- Ran ActiveMQ Service and navigated to 127.0.0.1/admin
- ActiveMQ works , i now navigate to 127.0.0.1/hawtio
- I attempted logging in using the default user and password (admin,admin)
- I received an error stating my credentials are invalid
After attempting to login to hawtio web i notice this error in my activemq batch file
INFO | qtp1675905101-41 | Hawtio login is using 1800 sec. HttpSession timeout WARN | qtp1675905101-41 | Login failed due to: No LoginModules configured for karaf
Did i miss something on the way?
Source: Windows Questions