I have quite a complex project with many build variants and custom source sets. I have recently integrated the NDK and noticed something strange. Nothing is broken, everything seems to be working as it should. I’m thinking its a bug with Android Studio, unless something is wrong in the gradle config. I added the following ..
I’m building a mini-app using ANDROID STUDIO and its internal GRADLE BUILD. I tried to run it on my Virtual Android Emulator (Oreo, directed at API 28, Android 8.1.0). Gradle build successfully started, built for some time, then failed. It gave an error message: Daemon #3: Daemon startup failed. Pls check if you have installed ..
I am trying to integrate C++ with Android Studio via NDK but I am facing an error which says follows In instantiation of template class ‘std::__ndk1::basic_string<char, std::__ndk1::char_traits<char>, std::__ndk1::allocator<char> >’ failed requirement ‘__is_allocator<std::__ndk1::allocator<char>, void, void>::value’; ‘enable_if’ cannot be used to disable this declaration I can’t understand the error and can’t find the solution as well. Below ..